Tuesday, April 17, 2007

"Drawing is the honesty of the art. There is no possibility of cheating. It is either good or bad." ~Dalí

Sorry for the complete lack of art type things or even not art type things. The past week or so has been one of crap drawings no matter what I did. I think this week shall be different, I hope. I'm not a fan of falling into drawing slumps and turning out crappy drawing after crappy drawing. But such is life and are eventually overcome usually with great results. Anyway I have a few things that should be up by the end of the week, once they get scanned:

  • This absurd watercolour series of birds I've been doing. Everybody likes it thus far, so we'll see.
  • Too many drawings of vampires. I just finished the Historian the other week and have been in vampire mode ever since.
  • Photos from class last semester as well as new ones. These will probably show up randomly as I feel like it, maybe.
So stick with me dear friends and soon enough we'll have grand results. I hope...

No comments: